Romanian Grace

The dragon sits by the side of the road, watching those who pass. Beware lest he devour you. We go to the Father of Souls, but it is necessary to pass by the dragon. -- St. Cyril of Jerusalem

07 December, 2007

Thine advent here V

I have no comments to make on this one.  Or, rather, I have too many comments to make without a) boring a couple of you (which is probably half of my readership) or b) sounding like I am trying to sound smart when I really don't know what I am talking about (a problem particular to some teachers).  Feel free to make some of your own.  Enjoy!

The crystal hexagon

Out of the cloud a bright 
     rosette;
Out of the void, form.
Space and line,
A frost design
Tumbles from the storm.

Out of the timeless
     into time;
From pure spirit, clay.
Out of the night 
Imperial light--
The light, the truth,
     the way.

Beth Merizon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home