Romanian Grace

The dragon sits by the side of the road, watching those who pass. Beware lest he devour you. We go to the Father of Souls, but it is necessary to pass by the dragon. -- St. Cyril of Jerusalem

29 September, 2007

violation

We spent several hours as an entire team yesterday going over team documents, visions, strategy, and the like. In retrospect, we forgot to address the following. The reminder would have been good for me, apparently.

Unofficial team motto: "We'd really like to avoid a trip to the hospital."

Unofficial team policy: Don't do anything stupid.

I have once again managed to violate both of those at once ( I guess they often go hand in hand) and explore the inner workings of the Romanian health care system (which, for all its problems...is FREE).

I now have a cut above my left eye that will turn into a scar that will match the one over my right eye quite nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home