Romanian Grace

The dragon sits by the side of the road, watching those who pass. Beware lest he devour you. We go to the Father of Souls, but it is necessary to pass by the dragon. -- St. Cyril of Jerusalem

09 November, 2006

on the street where I live

Most of you who might be looking at this site (I don't think there are many of you out there) have no idea about where I live. Now is as good a time as any to acquaint you with the neighborhood.



My apartment is one floor up to the right of the entrance. This is Block 8, Scara B. We are in the final stages of a pretty major facelift. If you don't believe me, scroll down and check out Peishpe a few shots down. That's what this place used to be like. Yeah.



...and here is a shot of the Magura (pronounced muh-goo-ruh), my favorite mountain to play around on, ensconced in evening clouds. I took this from my balcony. The buildings you see in the foreground are part of a huge old paint plant called Colorom. Everybody calls it Horishima now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home