Romanian Grace

The dragon sits by the side of the road, watching those who pass. Beware lest he devour you. We go to the Father of Souls, but it is necessary to pass by the dragon. -- St. Cyril of Jerusalem

22 November, 2006

Bill Boyd

The link below is where you can access some sermons of Bill Boyd's, a pastor in Austin, TX who can really "bring it." Unfortunately, the one on Romans 7:15-8:4 called "Free to Struggle" is no longer posted. It has really meant a lot to me over the last few weeks here in Romania. No condemnation. If I could just believe that every morning when I opened my eyes. Alas and alack, I am sure the others are all up to snuff.

http://www.allsaintsaustin.org/main/content.php?pg=sermons

If it doesn't look like a link you can click on, just copy it and paste it in the address thing up top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home